BRUNSWICK CAVALIER KING CHARLES SPANIEL Inquiry
Last updated April 29,2022
- Our puppies are handled with love and care.
For the future of our breeding program, we reserve the right to retain show prospect puppies.
We review and pre-approve all applications and then assign pet puppy selection in chronological order of receiving date. When this process has been completed, which usually takes a few days, I will let you know your selection number
- Tell us a little about yourself if you are interested in one of our puppies. Please copy and paste the questionnaire and send to us via email at
City: Province: Postal Code:
Home#: Cell#: Work:
2. Do you have a fenced yard?
3. How will you exercise your puppy? Are you interested in doing any activities with your dog? Therapy? Rally? Show?
4. Will there be someone home during the day? How many hours will the puppy be on its own?
5. Is there children that will live with this puppy? What are their ages?
6. Primarily will the puppy live inside or outside? How many hours outside?
7. Do you own other pets? Please tell us about them.
8. Is this going to be your very first dog? Has it been many years since having a puppy?
Would you say you are an experienced dog owner?
9. Have you ever returned a dog or other pet? Please tell us a little about the situation.
10. Do you prefer a male or female? Doesn't matter?
11. What royal color of cavalier would you prefer and in the order you prefer? Blenheim(rich tan/ red broken up by large white areas). Tri (black pattern on white marked with red eyebrows). Ruby( solid rich tan/red). Or Black and Tan(solid black with red markings).
12. Generally a healthy and long lived breed, Cav's genetic background can have some hereditary defects. Have you researched their health concerns?
13. Anyone at home have allergies to dogs?
14. How did you hear about us?
15. Give us two reference person's we can contact phone #
- 16. . All companion/pet Cavaliers are sold on a spay/neuter contract and ARE NOT TO BE USED FOR BREEDING Initials____/_____